Friday, November 18, 2011

You Got A Hater?The Hater Is YOU...

Are you your own HATER????
I know that there are many people that have haters that seem to hate on everything you do. We have learned to shake the haters off sorta speak or use them for motivation but what happens when you are your biggest hater? I know that we are overly critical of ourselves, have self doubt and low self esteem we dont call it hating but in essence that's really what it is. We can be our biggest enemies. I will tell on myself so that it can help you to be able to identify your own haterism (that's a word LOL). For me my biggest obstacle is my thinking. I can sometime have what I like to call stinking thinking. I can be very critical of myself. Its hard for me to accept my shortcomings in certain areas and its hard for me to accept when things dont work out the way that I thought that they should. I beat myself up in my mind. When I deal with this stinking thinking as I like to call it, its like I dont look at myself in the manner in which I should. I get down on myself. Over the last couple of months I have really come to a place where I acknowledge this about myself and have been combating it on every hand. I realize that self doubt, being overly critical and not being able to make adjustments as needed has presented themselves as haters in my life. Just as I am able to shake the haterism off that other people try to give me, I  now do the same thing when it come to the things that I may think of myself. I think its very important if we learn to think and see ourselves as God sees us. No matter how bad things may seem or how messed up we may think we are, God doesn't see us like that!!! You have to renew your mind!!! Dont give into that stinking thinking!!! Replace every negative thought that you have about yourself with a positive thought and I guarantee you that you will begin to see your outlook change!!! Also confess the word of God over yourself concerning every situation. I am telling you these tips because I know that they work. If you want things in your life to start changing then you have to be the change that you want. Start changing today!!!  If you want things to be differently; you gotta do things differently!! I pray this encouraged and motivated somebody!!! I have been on a  great journey with renewing my mind!! Dont be your own hater; there are enough haters out there!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is very encouraging for me, I can absolutely relate with you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how true this piece is Miss Chita J! It has truly made me reflect on how I have hated on myself for YEARS!!! I have always heard "you are your best friend" but never thought "you could be your worse hater!"

    Thank you so much for the inspiring words!!!!

    Peace and continued blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how true this piece is Miss Chita J! It has truly made me reflect on how I have hated on myself for YEARS!!! I have always heard "you are your best friend" but never thought "you could be your worse hater!"

    Thank you so much for the inspiring words!!!!

    Peace and continued blessings...
    The Brain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see that you all were able to relate this blog and I seriously pray that it helped and encouraged you in some way. Blessing to you!!!

    ReplyDelete